Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Podcasts

This is where you'll be able to access all of my podcasts I make. Oh and for those of you who care what songs I use for my episodes, I have them underneath just in case. I'm probably going to change 'em up often just to be cool. Oh and fair warning, people, the first episode isn't my best work. I think its bad but that's just me. Coughed twice and sniffling a lot because I was sick. First time, right? And I blabbered for a lot longer than I expected in Episode One so feel free to listen to it in parts and not all the way through.

EPISODE ONE: Penn State Men's Hockey at Three Rivers Classic, Penn State Women's Hockey midway point, my Baseball Hall of Fame picks


Intro: "Apache (Jump On It)"- The Sugarhill Gang
Closing: "Freewill"- Rush (to commemorate their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame FINALLY)





No comments:

Post a Comment