Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome to "Beyond the Box Score"

Welcome all to my brand new website, a one stop shop for all things hockey and baseball. This will focus on coverage on the Penn State Men's and Women's hockey teams as well as my insight on the entire world of baseball. THAT IS IT. For Penn State Hockey, you will be be getting as close to expert analysis as you'll get from Penn State students that see and follow both teams on a regular basis. This will hopefully be where the best coverage is for both Penn State Hockey teams. I'm hoping to eventually have on board with me some of my buddies to help with coverage. You can also follow my coverage on Penn State ComRadio.

This website was made and dedicated to publish my unique content to help build my experience in the world of sports media. I have huge aspirations for myself and I feel that this would be a great way to show what I have. First, I would like to clear up that in no way is my intention to crush my buddy Kyle Rossi over at "Thank You Terry". He does a fantastic job on there and works extremely hard on his website. Go over and take a gander at everything on there because you will definitely come away impressed and a huge fan like I am. I can only hope this website will become as popular and well-known as "Thank You Terry"

Second, I will hopefully be the host of my own "Beyond the Box Score" sports talk radio show on Penn State ComRadio starting in the spring that will focus only on baseball talk. Until then, I will try to eventually post weekly podcasts talking about ALL THINGS Penn State Hockey and whatever big baseball news arises during the offseason (I'll have news about that another time). I am also looking to have some one-on-one audio interviews with Penn State hockey players. Then once the baseball season rolls around, some voices in the baseball media in addition to Minor League and Major League baseball players. Until then, enjoy!

Blue Band Hockey Theme Song by Ross Insana

No comments:

Post a Comment